Hiring Paperwork Orientation Resources
Welcome to Health Sciences
On your first day, you will be meeting with your Human Resources Professional to complete the hiring process. In preparation for this meeting, please follow the steps below.
- Print the documents below.
- Open and view the New Hire Paperwork Presentation, which will briefly introduce you to Health Sciences and walk you through the paperwork process.
- Follow the instructions in the presentation to complete the necessary forms and review informational documents.
- Use the checklist to ensure you have reviewed all necessary information and completed all forms.
- Bring all the documents to your meeting with your Human Resources Professional on your first day. Don't forget to bring the proper identification to prove your eligibility to work in the U.S. Also, bring a voided check f you would like to take advantage of direct deposit.
If you have any questions during this process, you may contact your Human Resources Representative or save any questions for the meeting with your HR representative.
Please Print the Following
- Oath and Patent Form
- I-9 Form
- Personal Data Form
- W-4 Form
- Affirmative Action Form
- Wage Disposition Form (Surepay)
- Facts About Workers Compensation Booklet
- Acknowledgement of Receipt of WC Booklet
- Confidentiality Agreement
- UCSD Information Systems Computer/Information Use and Security Statement
- How to Blow the Whistle on Suspected Improper Activities
- Federal Deficit Reduction Act (DRA) Education
- HIPAA Information Security Awareness Training for Computer Users
- Notice Regarding Misuse of Financial/Payroll Access and Data
- Employee Rights & Responsibilities Under the Family and Medical Leave Act
- Acknowledgement Form
- Injury and Illness Prevention Program Sign Up
- Diversity Training Sign Up
- Sexual Harassment Prevention Training Sign Up
We look forward to you joining the Health Sciences family.