Paperwork for Transfer Employees
Welcome to UCSD’s Health Sciences!
Vice Chancellor Health Sciences Service Core (VCHS Service Core) congratulates you on your new positionwith in VCHS! You will be meeting with your VCHS Service Core, Human Resources Representative to complete all transfer paperwork; please confirm the date prior to arrival. In preparation for this meeting, please follow the steps below:
- Print all required On-Boarding Transfer documents.
- Read all MANDATORY readings (printing optional) prior to your On-Boarding appointment.
- Bring all the documents to your meeting with your Service Core, Human Resources Representative on your first day.
If you have any questions regarding this process, please contact your VCHS Service Core Representative or save any questions for the On-Boarding.
Transfer Employee On-Boarding Documents:
Print, read and complete the following forms in their entirety and bring them with you to your On-Boarding appointment:
- CANRA (Child/Elder Abuse & Neglect Reporting Acknowledgement)
- Confidentiality Agreement
- UCSD Information Systems Computer/Information Use and Security Statement
Acknowledgement of Receipt (check off and sign AFTER completing the Mandatory Readings below)
Mandatory Reading Prior to On-Boarding (Printing Optional)
Resources for Transfer Employees